– Ensure continuous improvement as a fundamental principle of action, establishing goals and objectives to guarantee that our services improve daily and preventing pollution is more present amongst us.
– Comply with the laws and regulations applicable regarding Quality and Environment and other voluntary requirements.
– Aware of the enormous value provided by the hotel teams we are committed to optimizing human and material resources, aimed at continuous improvement in the efficiency of our processes and respect for the environment.
– Informing, intensifying and training on Environmental Quality to all our staff. Figures will be matched to both internal and external customers. A happy and motivated employee and customer well looked after.
– Encourage staff suggestions in order to improve procedures, operations and improvement in the field of environmental protection.
– Maintain a collaborative relationship with suppliers, based on complete trust, as a way to promote their incorporation into the productive processes of the company and minimize environmental impacts.
– Direct efforts to meet the requirements, needs and expectations of all our customers, providing them with products that meet quality criteria, economic, safety and environmental protection.
– The Policy of Quality and Environmental Management at INTERTUR HOTELS is reviewed periodically and communicated and understood to all the staff within the company and is available to all the public who wish to know more about this information..
CEO of Intertur Hotels